Thursday, November 16, 2017

I AM

For some reason, this past year has been a struggle inside myself. Not sure exactly why, but old “stuff” began to surface and I had to deal with that “stuff”.  One of the great ways to deal with difficult things and even situations is to remember WHO has my future and hope.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you", declares the Lord and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."  Jeremiah 29:11-14

My Papa God knows me so well. He knew me before Time was created. My spirit has been with Him before my human mind even knew who He was. This makes me pause, because I feel wonderstruck. I just want to sit and be in His presence; this allows the struggles to melt away.

He knows the struggles that I have. He also knows what is best for me and allows me to make decisions for myself.  Yes, there are consequences for whatever decisions I make – good or bad. That is His gift to me and He will never take that away from me. I just need to learn from mistakes and march forward.

One morning while praying, I heard in my spirit the Lord say this to me:

I know the struggles you have.


I am your righteousness.
I am with you always.
I am your defender.
I am your provider.
I am your banner.
I am your song.
I Am.

I am the strength for your weakness.
I am the source for your needs.
I am the fire in your heart.
I am the word of Life.
I Am.

I am Alpha and Omega.
I am the Creator.
I am Father of All.
I am Love.
I Am.

I am your Peace and Shalom.
I am your Life and Light.
I am your revelation.
I am your guard.
I Am.

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.
I am the Resurrection and Life.
I am the Light of the world.
I am the Good Shepherd.
I am the Bread of Life.
I am the Gate.
I am the Vine.


I Am who I Am.