Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Soul Awakens

 


Thunder rolls and moves through the sky

Deep resonance flows and fills the atmosphere

A sound alerting us

Rain is imminent

 

What did I hear in that booming sound?

Wake up out of your slumber

Listen to the voice in the thunder.

 

Fresh air – refreshed by the rain

A sense of new beginnings

Stillness after the storm

 

Like the thunderstorm

My soul is talking and rumbling

A frequency emerges

 

What is my soul trying to say?

I am awakening – I have questions

Listen so that you can process through.

 

Being still within the Void

My soul refreshed

No judgments or reactions – just peace

 

Within this wonderous peace

A fire lit – a passionate desire

To draw closer to my Creator

 

A hunger for more

Not sure what that is about

But being in this place of rest

Knowing more will come