Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Frequency Dream

I was in the desert.  Sand all around, yet I was also inside an oasis. It was beautiful and lush with palm trees and grass on the ground.  There was a house, a desert house.  It was the color of sand, and fit really well in the oasis.

I walked into the house.  There was a huge room and it was filled with big fluffy pillows. I thought that a bit odd, but walked in and looked on the walls. There were paintings. Then, I noticed a staircase. Only, you could walk up to it and not down. There was no down.  I didn’t think anything of it.  I just started walking up the stairs.  On a level, I stepped off and went into a room. There was a speed boat in the room!  I inspected it. There was nothing wrong with it, it was just resting on a boat trailer.

I then went up the stairs again, and went into another room. This time, there were so many pillows. They seemed to be inviting me to lie down.  So, I did!  After a short time, I was looking across the room at a wall and a box appeared. It was in mid-air. It just stayed there. The top of the box opened. I could see light and hear a sound coming from it.  Then the sides of the box opened down so that I could see the full inside.

That was amazing.  As the box completely opened, in it was something like the Aurora Borealis. There were so many colors and they were light. They shimmered and in the middle was something like a triple helix with numbers. They floated upward. Then I focused on the sound that was coming from the box.  I somehow understood it was frequency numbers.  The numbers 528 were the most prominent.


I began to hum with the frequency. Then, I began to sing with it. It was amazing. My whole being was stimulated and vibrated with the frequency. It was fun. I watched as the light changed when I sang with the frequency sound.  But, as I sang, there appeared in mid-air these green stones; all different sizes and shapes. I picked one up and it was Jade.  In fact, all of them were Jade. The more I sang, the more stones would appear.  It was fun. It was relaxing. The whole floor was filled with them.