Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wisdom's Heights

Me:    Afternoon Papa. I know I haven’t spent any time with you lately like this. Forgive me. I do want and need to spend time with you. So, what is on Your heart?

Papa: (smiles) I have missed you, daughter. You light up my life. (Hugs me)  I forgive you and don’t fret. But, remember –Come to Me. You still need refreshment and R.E.S.T. (Remember: Relax, Energize, Stillness, Transformation)

Me:    (Looking up at Him)  I know. I really get distracted. I know I need to draw from Your strength and love.

Papa: Come to Me—you who are weary and heavy burdened. I will give you My Shalom.

Me:    Oh, Papa! (Pulling out of the hug) Boy do I know that! I can tell when I haven’t spent time with you. I do understand that in order to “give” I need to “receive” from you.

Papa: (laughs) Yes, I will pour into you so much each day, so that you may go and serve, teach, heal or whatever is needed. However, you must come to Me.

Me:    (sheepishly) Yes, Papa. Thank you.

Papa:  In fact, come now to the River of Life and eat from the Tree of Life. Draw refreshment there. Swim in the cool waters. Let them wash over you. Drink from the deep water. It will fill you with strength and life. Let my fruit from the Tree of Life give you refreshment. Let it nourish your soul. Come ---

          (He takes me to the river.  I jump in. Diving and splashing, floating.  Oh, and I found a pretty gem, large like Topaz-blue. I put it in my pocket. Then, I am given a cup, so I draw water and drink. My whole being is refreshed. Then, after I get out I’m taken to the Tree of Life. I get to choose my fruit. It’s bright yellow and when I bite into it, --WOW—sweet, savory all at once. The flavors can’t be described really. Beyond the flavors, there is a filling inside I’ve not really experienced before. I feel more alive than I have been in a long time. No aches and pains in my body. I feel fully aligned. Then, Papa takes me to this road. We’ve walked along this path before.)

Me:    Papa, where are we going?  I recognize this path.

Papa: (He smiles) You’ll see. I want to you to meet someone.

(So we walk on this ancient path. It’s really beautiful as I remembered with its
 rolling hills and the path is worn, but very easy to walk on.)

Papa:  (Stops)  Sue, this is a special place. There is someone I wish you to meet.
(Then this person "a woman" appears.)
          This is Wisdom. Wisdom, this is Sue. It is time Wisdom, for you to teach her.

Me:    (totally dumbfounded in silence)

Wisdom: Hello, my dear. I’ve been waiting to meet you. (Smiles)

(There’s a “wholeness” about her. She really shines,)

Me:    (I look at Papa and He gives an encouraging nod.)  I’m honored to meet you, Wisdom. (I curtsy. You see, I’m dressed in my clothes of heaven and it’s a formal dress!)

Wisdom: Come, let’s go up to the Heights. I wish to show you some things.

Me:    Alright. (I turn and look at Papa. He’s grinning from ear to ear.)

Papa:  Enjoy your time.  (He waves and I wave back.)

(So, Wisdom and I go up to the Heights. You can see EVERYTHING. It’s a different perspective.)

Wisdom: Come. Let us sit here a while. 

Me:    Alright.

(So, we sit quite comfortably where we can see below.  It’s quite high up, but you can’t feel that. Wisdom's voice was so calming and sweet.)

Wisdom: (She waves her hand) Look Sue, what do you see?

Me:    (I look to where her hand points.)  Well, I see beauty. I see wholeness. Wisdom, I do see my mountains. They are still covered with demons. (Looking closer) Well, not as many as there were when I first came.

Wisdom: True. You are doing well. One thing that needs attention is your learning the proper ways to engage heaven. Actually, you have learned well thus far, so please just know you are to learn even more. (Smiles)

Me:    (puzzled) Wisdom, are you speaking of my going and engaging the Mobile Court?

Wisdom: Yes, However, you have engaged the Court of Nations and that is a high level court. Not all who wish to enter may. You and your group are highly favored. We have waited a long time for the activation for you and your group.

          There is much work to be done. Your region has many nations that need reconciliation. This must be done. Where you live in particular, those dragons must be defeated. However, now is not the time. There is prep work that needs to be done.

Me:    Prep work?  Like what?

Wisdom: You need to have your bench of three secure. Then, your council must begin identifying what needs to be brought before the court. What has caused the divisions? Are there curses? Where and when did they originate? Each member must have input. Then, you need to write up your petition that will be presented to the court. This will take some time, but we cannot tarry any longer. It is time to take the Region back for the High King’s domain.

Me:    Alright. Are the others being told this as well?

Wisdom: Yes. You will bring it up at your council meeting.

Me:    Okay. Is there anything else?

Wisdom:  No.  Not at this time.  I sense your apprehension. Do not fret. I will guide you and the council members. (Again, her voice is so calming and reassuring.)

Me:    Thank you Wisdom. You know, this is so far off my known grid—but I’m recognizing that most all Kingdom work is off the grid!  (Wisdom smiles very knowingly.)  So, may I come to you when I have a question?

Wisdom:  Of course.  I can give you direction. This is what I do. (smiles)

Me:    Thank you, Wisdom. So, until next time.

(I get up from where we had been sitting.  I curtsy once more to Wisdom and begin walking back to where Papa was. I see He is waiting for me.)

Papa:  (I can see he is waiting in anticipation.) So, how did it go?

Me:    I was a bit overwhelmed.  Wisdom shines so bright and she was so kind to explain things. Oh, and I am to go to her if I have questions.

Papa: (BIG smile and a hug)  Good!  So—through this you will be learning much. Remember, we are here to help, guide and provide for you.

Me:    (I smile and hug him back,) Thanks.