Friday, January 21, 2022

MY BIRTHDAY TEA






 On my birthday during my time of meditation, I was taken up into heaven.

 

By a stream surrounded by oak trees. A portal opens before me

I am drawn in as if sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.

I stand in this vast space without form and void.

 

Then hear a Voice – once again call to me.

In that place, I begin walking toward the Voice.

The Voice echoes throughout

The symphony of sound

Swirling colors all around.

Before me are two chairs

A table set for tea

As I sit I see Jesus come near.

He sits and pours the tea.

 

We converse about many things.

But more importantly

He asks what’s on my mind.

Of course, a myriad of answers

To His question, but once done

I blurt out:

 

I just love you.

I love being with you

You’ve set me free!

 

Jesus smiles.

 

He takes my hand

Looks into my eyes

I’m always here for you.

I love you enough that I died for you.

 

My eyes begin to leak.

 

But then he hands me a beautiful box

All wrapped with a bow.

Just looking at the box

It sparkled and glowed.

It looks like a treasure chest.

 

Jesus with a smile so wide

“Open it, my dear. And Happy Birthday on

Earth to you!”

 

I untied the bow, then opened the box.

Inside – there was no end.

Full it was of his Grace and Love.

And a key so beautiful

To unlock the treasure of Mysteries.

 

I turn to say, “Thank you”

But Jesus has stood up.

I hear music once again.

An Angelic choir singing

To Me!

 

Jesus smiles. He hugs me.

Then looks deeply into my eyes.

Then takes my hand

And together as one

We dance.