Monday, January 24, 2022

THEY KNOW ME IN HEAVEN



 Pulled into the Throne room

The vastness of this sacred space

The robe of God’s grace flows

Filling the vast space

The Seraphim and Cherubim

Hover around the Throne

Beings also standing there

Men in White Linen

A Cloud of Witnesses, too

Along with numerous other

Creatures that I cannot describe

Angelic hosts are singing

I

Am

 In

 Sacred

Awe

 

A call then comes from His presence

To all Creation, it goes out

Heaven and Earth

“Come – Come

Remember

Remember who you are

Remember your purpose"

 

Blue Angels of Light

Come before Him

They are given scrolls

Millions of scrolls

These are to be given

To those who are awakened

So, they won’t feel so lost

God Breathes

On these scrolls

The angels are now gone

 

God turns towards me

His eyes penetrate my being

Oh man, I am undone - I cry

Yet, as his gaze penetrates

Cleansing me from the inside out

I remember my purpose

I remember my sonship

 

He beckons to me

I approach the Throne

All who are there bow

Thoughts are raging

Why are they bowing?

Oh, of course for God

They bow

But no

They bow to me

As I walk past to the Throne

 

God smiles

My daughter

They recognize you

You are My child

Don’t be afraid

They see you are walking in

Your divine purpose