Monday, January 31, 2022

Peace in the River








 

Reflective Revelation

Memories

Emotions

Learning

Ponderings

 

Flow with the River

Don’t hold back

 

Listen to My creation

Hear what it is saying

 

Be tuned – Aligned

Creation knows more

Then the sons right now

 

Rest in spirit

Rest your soul

 

Breathe Me in

My glory always surround you

 

Let it penetrate every pore

Follicles

To the very center of your

DNA

 

Stay there 

Rest

Glory surrounds you

My Light surrounds you

My Light illuminates through you

 

Like water pouring over you

I continue to pour out

Revelation to all creation

 

Now is the time to stand up

Be known

Creation is alert

Waiting

 

Learn to eat the meat

Digest it

Drink of my wine only

 

Listen

Hear

Discern 

As the Sound of Many Waters flows

Refiner’s Fire will continue to refine

 

My House must come into alignment

Clean house

 

Old wineskins and the new

Cannot mix

 

Do not fear

Walk with Me

Be at peace under the shadow of My wings

 

Peace in the unknown

Only in Me

Observe only

No judgment

 

Peace in Me

Mysteries then unveiled