Thursday, January 20, 2022

THE MUSIC


 

Walking along a pathway

Lush vegetation surrounds me

Streams of light and little pixies

Dancing in that light

I turn my head and before me

An eagle as big as day

Calls me to follow

I follow the eagle

But tire quickly, as he moves swiftly

He stops and turns and picks me up

Now, I’m riding the wind

 

I hear music now

It seems to call me

The eagle flies directly

To where that music plays

We stop on top a mountain

As I dismount, explosions of

Singing greets me

I’m in awe

 

Before me

A throne so beautiful

Light shining all around

The eagle bows before the throne

I

Am

On the ground

 

The Music calls to me from the throne

To not be afraid

Come up here and sit awhile

For peace and grace are here

I step up and sit

Oh – Joyous rapture of Love!

I feel Music’s arms around me

And it is Pure Love

 

“While you’re here, stay 

I have mysteries to unveil.

Treasures are here for all to grasp

Please, why not stay a while.”

 

Music hands me a key

His arms around me

Pure Love and Justice I feel

My position has changed

I still need to explore that mountain

The music has changed within me.

 

Grace is here, Peace and Love

As I sit and stay

A while