Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Voice


 


I am flying with Grace

Riding on a frequency

Of a voice calling me.

 

“Come Here, Come Here”

I follow the voice that is calling me.

It leads me to a place of

Quiet Meditation.

 

“Stay Here, Stay Here”

Said the voice that is calling.

“Refresh Renew, Restore.

Dive deep into my voice

Where mysteries are revealed.”

 

“At Peace, At Peace”

Said the voice that called.

“You are restored and whole.

Dive again into my voice.

Treasures are yours.”

 

Colors surround me.

So many hues.

I hear a symphony

Coming from the voice.

 

It beckons me, Lures me

It’s loving and sweet.

I hear the symphony

Of the voice calling me.

 

I stop and listen once again.

In front of me, I see

Magnificence and Brilliance

His Majesty

                                                                            The Voice