Friday, November 4, 2016

My Personal Mountains – Mountain of Health and Healing


My last blog post was when Jesus took me to my personal mountain in Heaven.
That experience was back in 2015 when I first discovered things about mountains, heavenly government and the like.

Since that time, I have gone to four out of seven of my personal mountains.  This has been a discovery time for me. So, I’m going to share those experiences, since they are a part of my Journey.

Mountain of Health and Healing

I had fallen when I had tried to get up to go to the bathroom. It was early in the morning, and Jim was still at home; he had not left for work as yet.

All I recall was the need to get up and go to the bathroom.  I remember swinging my feet over the side of the bed to get up, but then… nothing.  I had a sensation of my feet not touching the floor.  The next thing I recall was Jim hovering over me, quite anxious and helping me to the bed. Me arguing that I needed to go to the bathroom.  He helped me.  I was light headed. Then he helped me back to bed. Told me to call him later that morning. He wanted to know how I was doing.

You see, Jim was in the kitchen and heard a loud “KUR-THUMP” (as I hit the floor) and the noise of the closet door rattling. Finding me on the floor in a heap was not what he expected.

As I laid in bed, I did a physical assessment: my neck was sore, like I had whiplash. My forehead had a bump on it. My knees had rug burns on them.  I was also a bit dizzy and my sinuses hurt.

WHY?  After Monday night Council meeting I contracted another sinus infection.  It was the next day after our Bench meeting that I fainted and fell and hurt myself. I sensed this was attack from the enemy. I was vulnerable somehow.

I asked Papa God what I should do.  The answer was go to your mountain of Health and Healing and clean it off. I hadn’t realized that I had a mountain for Health and Healing.

Huh, I hadn’t thought of that, but agreed and asked Holy Spirit to help me.  You see, on our government benches, we had been cleaning off our mountains of influence, so I had been getting a lot of practice doing that with our bench of 3.  But, this was my mountain. I needed to do this without help from the others from my bench.  Oh, but I did have help. LOTS of heavenly help.

Going up to the Mountain


I sat in my chair, pen and journal in hand, closed my eyes and went up in the spirit.
I went to my mountain of Health and Healing. There I was, a mountain before me that looked black and charred.  As I looked around, I saw a pit of some sort. I asked my angels to go down and take
a peek to see what was there.  They came back and said: “Nothing but muck and poo!”  Eeew!

So, I walked around to see if there was an entrance.  I found a cave. I pulled out my sword of Truth and the Word, that was given to me on a former journey.  It lit up the area enough so I could see clearly.  As I went forward into the cave, I immediately saw a huge very fat dragon lying on a mound of what looked to be flowers, herbs, and some gems. It was sleeping. I took my sword, along with my angels, and we lopped the head off that dragon.  The angels turned the dragon on its side and I opened the belly with my sword. Out poured lots of gems, vials of essences, and a key.

The key, I thought would go on my key ring, but no; I was to eat it. It did have a flavor, kind of like cinnamon and orange.  I picked up a gem to look at. It was like an essential oil or something like that. All I know is that the gems smelled lovely.  I rubbed some on myself. Refreshing! I placed some of the gems into a satchel I had. There were different colored gems: yellow, green, purple, orange, blue, gold and silver. They all had different fragrances and properties about them.

I asked the angels to get rid of the carcass of the dragon.  As they removed it, water began to flow inside the mountain.  It trickled along the walls, then flowed more freely. As it flowed, it began washing the walls of the mountain inside.  Then, I found a bucket and two wash mops.  I asked the angels to wash out the walls – scrubbing them.  It was great!  (I could feel that happening- physically.) So much lighter and clean. The water washed away all remnants of the dragon and cleaned the hoard it had. The flowers and the herbs began to grow.

I went outside to see what was happening. My eyes were amazed. There was so much green and color. Flowers and herbs were growing all around the mountain. A clear path now appeared that went up around the mountain. The path was sparkling – shimmering. There were gems all along each side of the path. Also, the mountain itself, seemed to be shimmering and vibrating.

I have a SPA

Before I went up the trail, I wanted to see what happened to the “muck and poo pit”. Astonished, I saw that it was clean and clear! No more muck and poo!  Yay!  In fact, that clean and clear pit was bubbling-almost like a hot tub.  I wanted to try it and see what a gem would do in it.  I pulled out one of the gems and plopped it into the bubbling pool. I went in.  It was like climbing into a spa tub with minerals and essential oils.  Dang!  Felt good.  I sensed every single part of my physical body beginning to almost melt in the relaxation I felt. I could smell the fragrances. I could have stayed there ALL day.  I also noticed that there was a bench and some towels, along with something cool to drink. Wow.  I have a spa on my mountain.  Cool.

I got out, dried off and had a wonderful drink of water. That refreshed me. I had the sense that it was Living Water. I felt stronger and more whole.

Going Up the Path

Time to go up the path to the top. As I walked up that shining – shimmering path, I noticed even more beauty. Besides just green, I smelled Rose of Sharon. There were bushes of it all over the mountain, so the fragrance flowed all over.  Then, there was Jasmine. Oh, that fragrance is wonderful. I found different kinds of mint and a Myrtle tree in bloom.  I could hear music of some sort. Maybe just frequency, but it was beautiful and soothing. I could feel the vibrations of the music throughout the mountain.

There were flowers growing. These “flowers” looked more like three stranded DNA – growing and flourishing. Different colors weaving in the strands.  I picked one and put it on my forehead. (I have no reason why I did that, I just did it.) I felt it go inside of my head. It was a very strange, but warm feeling.

Once at the top, there was a beautiful bench-throne. I sat on it and felt wholeness flow over me. The bench-throne was purple, blue and silver.  I asked for an angel to come and steward this mountain.

Then I decreed from my bench-throne:
This is God’s wholeness; healing, full health.  There is no sickness or death. Only wholeness.  Peace: God’s Shalom reigns here.
No Stress.  No hurting. No illness. Only the Father’s Love.
Let the healing water flow and the flowers and herbs grow. Let the vibration of healing permeate this mountain.

I just sat there for a time, soaking in and drinking from those healing waters.

Back in the Natural


As I came back into the world of sitting in my chair, I noticed a difference in how my body felt. I noticed for instance, that my sinus infection was pretty much not there.  I also noticed that my head and body didn’t ache like it had.  I went to the mirror and where I had a huge bang on my forehead, there was now just a red spot where I had connected with the closet door and no bump.

I had tears running down my face. I am learning so much and it is real.