Thursday, September 15, 2022

Oh, To Be Fully Loved

 


Sit a while

Be still

Relax

Let go of your thoughts

 

See the baggage before you?

You are collecting junk again.

“Might I take care of that baggage?

Just permit me to take care of that.”

 

I place this stuff/this baggage before Jesus

“Realize I have already forgiven all.

I can get rid of that.

It is not needed.”

 

Cleanse my heart, Jesus

My whole being needs a scrub down

Wash me all over

I need to be loved

 

Jesus puts his arms around me

At that moment, I sense peace

All the thoughts and baggage

Have been fully released

 

The love I feel is overwhelming.

It has captured my whole being

Staying in that place full of love

I go deeper in intimacy with Jesus

 

Jesus takes my hand

We walk along the ancient path

Our spirits fully entwined

I am at peace and feel so loved