Monday, September 19, 2022

Setting My Frequency

 



Standing in a storm

Wind swirling around

Bending trees and fields of grain

There is a frequency carried along

It rises up

 

Thoughts and mindsets

Swirling around inside my head

Bending and swaying emotions

There is a frequency carried along

It rises up

 

I can set my frequency high

I can allow my frequency to go low

Either way, the sound is carried along

It rises and affects others

 

An intent is carried along as a frequency

What is my intent?

To honor and love?

To cut down or destroy?

It rises and affects others.

 

Examine your motives

They affect not only you but others

Look within your heart

Allow Father God to search your intention

To see if there is anything not aligned with Him

 

 

(Inspired by Psalm 139:23-24 TPT)