Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Transition is Coming

 


Transition is coming

Watch the signs given

The flow is changing

Reactions are different

 

Some chaos – some peace

The golden gem highway solidifies

Events will trigger people

Do not engage their emotions

 

Stand back and watch objectively

Justice and Righteousness reign

Stirring up unrighteousness and injustice

Allows them to come to light

 

The Lord commanded Joshua

“Have I not commanded you?

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid;

Do not be discouraged, for the Lord God

Will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

 

Listen to Wisdom as she call:

“Counsel and sound judgment are mine;

I have insight; I have power.” (Proverbs 8:14

 

Now then, children, listen to me;

Blessed are those who keep my ways.

Listen to my instruction and be wise;

Do not disregard it.”  (Proverbs 8:32-33)

 

The Lord is calling his sons to be watchful.

Be discerning in everything.

Open your heart to the Lord’s teaching

Be ready to give an account of your life


Be ready to move forward