Thursday, August 25, 2022

Bow Before the Eternal One



 


“God’s splendor is a tale that is told;

 his testament is written in the stars.

Space itself speaks his story every day

 through the marvels of the heavens.

His truth is on tour in the starry sky,

 Showing his skill in creation craftmanship.”

Psalm 19:1 (The Passion Translation)

 

 

I sit within this great expanse

The firmament of God’s creation

Entranced by the stars and planets

A cosmos that God has created

 

In stillness within myself

A portal opens before me

Swirling, spinning energy

Colors intertwining

 

I take a step into this portal

Peace fills me and surrounds me

Swirling colors pull me in

Swoosh! I am in a different dimension

 

A gateway opens; I walk through

Into this ethereal place of light and color

My eyes take time to adjust

Slowly I begin to see; such beauty

 

A Being greets me and is my guide

We communicate by telepathy

He bids me follow him

Answers will come

 

This place that I am in

The opulence is overwhelming

I have not seen such before

Light so bright and vivid colors

 

Upon a throne, I see the Lord

His glory radiates out

I fall to my knees

I bow before the eternal one

 

I cannot move

My whole being is stone-like

I hear a voice

It rumbles through my core

 

Welcome, my daughter

You have come where most will not

Learn from my Seven Spirits

They are your tutors

 

I begin to stand

My whole body is heavy

The Being helps me to my feet

I acknowledge the offer and am grateful