Monday, August 29, 2022

Here is Where I Am

 


Come into My rest

Sit before Me

Be enveloped in My Glory

 

Breathe in My presence

Exhale out the Glory in you

Breathe Me in and breathe Me out

 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made

I created you in My image

Not a reflection, but a part of Me

 

Be still, my child

Know that I am your God

All cares of this world are not yours to take on

 

The road may seem to twist and turn

Cares may want to jump in your way

Please keep your eyes and focus on Me

 

Your journey road has been anointed

By the Blood of Jesus

Take each step on it with purpose

 

Remember: I am your hiding place

You are safe under My wings

A shelter that is always with you

 

Walk amongst the trees and meadows

Become one with this earth

Be still in it; here is where I Am