Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Creativity Within The Vast Mind Of Christ


 

God, you work in amazing ways

Your Love and Justice are in abundance

When I see all you have created

Observing the intricacies of creation

I am watching the fullness of who you are

 

Watching the animal kingdom

Observing the birds of the air

It is a wonderment I feel

Closer to you and your creative mind

 

Allow me to come closer

The creative Mind of Christ

To observe and marvel at all

Within your vast majesty

 

This world cannot contain you

Nor can the universe at large

For this Vast Creative Mind of Christ

It is beyond man’s comprehension

 

Yet, you dwell within me

All that you are – inside my conscious mind

I can tap into you at will

All your power, wisdom, and strength

 

As a son of the Most- High God

I cannot help but marvel

At ruling and reigning as Adam and Eve

In my position as a son

 

For “I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”

Just as you decreed in heaven before time

To stand and live here now as your son

For such a time as this