Friday, August 19, 2022

Playing in the VOID




 Into the Void once again

A habit I love

To rest and be still

Refresh and be

 

My senses heightened

Touch, sight, smell, taste, hearing

Being in this place

Allows me more clarity

 

My spirit seems to go about on its own

While my body sits in stillness

My spirit-man turns and looks around

Yup, there’s my sitting body

 

I move around – so light without my body

Freedom from all entanglements

Flowing and observing

My feet don’t touch the ground

 

I stop and bring my hands within inches

Forming a ball of energy

I play with this energy ball

A thought comes to making something

 

Shaping it

Expanding it

Molding this energy

Wondering if this was how Adam created

 

I call out colors

They are in the shape of what I form

I call out a name – ‘candy cane.’

In my hand, a candy cane appears

This is quite fun!

I try again

I call out ‘hot cocoa in a mug.’

Now I have something to drink and eat

 

I feel like a small child

Learning and getting confirmed

I guess, as a son of God

This is what I’m to do