Thursday, August 18, 2022

Engaging Water




 Seeing the blood of Jesus

Dropped into the water

I step into the water to engage

 

Coolness flows over my being

A peaceful stillness is here

A portal opens – I step in

 

Speeding through space and time

Colors – mostly golden, silver, and blue

Swirl around me, pushing me through

 

Then PLOP! I am on a large river

Floating along buoyantly

Peace is here

 

My body doesn’t feel rocks

Though rocks are in the flowing water

I feel like I’m on a cloud

 

Birds and other wildlife I hear

Singing to me as I go

Such beauty in their song

 

I revel in this peace

Though in the world, there is chaos

Water balances me and realigns me

 

The frequencies of water

Soothe the soul as I engage

A depth of healing so real

 

Angelic beings are here as well

They seem to be waiting for me

I have an assignment for them

 

Once I give them their assignment

Off they go in a flash

To execute this assignment

 

Only in a place of rest

Can I command these great beings

Here, as a song of God, with no polarities