Monday, March 14, 2022

He is Making All Things Right




An awakening deep within

Stirring, sifting in my spirit

Revelation comes

Ponder it – make no judgment

Allow it to steep for a time

 

More revelation comes

Adding more to before

Watch and wait

Pondering more

 

As the sons arise

Awakened to their call

Is it too late

For restoration’s movement

 

Follow the seeds

What’s beneath

Yet stay pure

Stay close to Me

 

Under the shadow of Shaddai

There is peace beyond compare

So I stay here to ponder

His revelations given

 

Wisdom sits with me

Her presence is revealing

More to me – can I handle it

I sit here – in rest

 

I lay down all preconceived notions

I bring only hunger to understand

Lord, lift your hands injustice

For peace and mercy to command

 

We know the ending

From the beginning of time

Since then, we have fumbled

Yet you still pursue us in love

 

I stand now in Praise

To the One Holy God

Who was, and is, and is to come!

Praise Him all creation

Praise Him all sons

Let the voices of all who love Him

Shout out to all corners of the earth

 

We acknowledge, O God your majesty

We bow before your throne

We stand next to you

As sons – your kids – fully known

 

We call out to all creation

Lift the veil of deception

See the truth – Light of Love

See the Merciful God

 

He reigns on High always

His light so brilliantly bright

All Hail King Jesus

You are making all things right