Thursday, March 24, 2022

Like Esther

 



The hour has come

Can you stand in it?

Do you know who you are?

Have you experienced fully

My ways of authority?

 

Like Esther have you prepared?

Are you able to go before a government and

Make a request?

 

Prepare yourselves

Fasting and prayer

Search deep within your heart

Get rid of anything not of Me

 

Allow Me to strip away all

But who you are

No more external masks

Even the scars are part of you

 

Now stand

Be strong and courageous

You will help lead others

Into My Kingdom

 

Keep my Logos close on your lips

Meditate on it

Allow it to pierce

Every cell of your being

Be careful to keep focused

Do not be lured by every squirrel’s movement

 

I AM Love

There is no fear in Me

I AM Peace

All may come and rest in Me

I AM Joy

Even through difficulties, hope is here

 

Stand in your sonship, my children

Stand alongside Yeshua, your brother

Rule in Peace and Love

In My Justice and Mercy

 

Stay in stillness and silent rest

There you will find me

I, your Father, am with you always

 

Remember

Joy comes in the morning