Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Uncontainable Love

 


“My thoughts are not your thoughts

My ways are not your ways.”

 

“Seek me and you will find Me.”

 

“I did not come to earth to condemn

But that the world would

Be redeemed through Me.”

 

“And now all who believe in Jesus receive

That gift. For there is really no difference

Between us; we have all sinned and are

In need of the glory of God.

Yet through his powerful declaration

Of acquittal,

God freely gives away his righteousness.”

 

My love overshadows creation

My son redeemed all at the cross

Sit now and reflect and ponder

All that I have done

 

I know all before Time existed

Wisdom is with Me

Then and Now

 

Look and examine my Love

The wonder and depth

This marvelous love

I lavished on all

 

I give Hope to all who seek Me

The promise is there

Hidden, but in full view

As you purify yourselves

Walk and do not stumble

For I AM is Love

Uncontainable