Wednesday, March 2, 2022

You Asked for More

 




Into the darkness, I walk

Not afraid, but curious

I see a sliver of light ahead

Walking towards it

I see a figure of a man

 

He stands by the door

Waiting patiently

Our gazes meet

His gaze is piercing

 

After a moment

He laughs – and giggles

Swings the door open wide

 

I am a bit startled

But as I turn to the man

I recognize him as a friend

Wait! What? Kirby?”

 

He smiles and gestures

For me to go through

I smile back and

Thank him

 

On the other side

Light is brilliant

Silence is heavy

Yet, there is excitement

 

I walk into that Light

Until my eyes adjust

I see Jesus there

Beckoning me come

 

“You asked for more, he says

Well, here you will find

All the mysteries

Inside Me.

 

For that is where you are

Inside the vastness of I AM

I give you these keys to use

To unlock every door

 

I give you Peace

Not as the world gives

My Peace I give to you

Is the stillness with

 

Walk with Me

In Peace

In union

In Silence