Monday, March 28, 2022

Our Position

 




The Spirit of the Lord is here

Drawing us to the presence

To worship

 

Bowing down before the Throne

Casting all aside

To just BE basking in His glory

 

My thoughts are scrambled

My emotions swirling

Yet really I am at peace

 

A booming voice I hear

Coming from the Throne

Rise up – Rise up – Rise up

Stand in your position

 

My sons arise

No longer cowering back

From the responsibility you have

 

Walk now in your position

Authority has been given

Wisdom walks with you

No need to fear failure

 

Listen to My voice

You know it

Allow yourself to step forward

Claiming all I have for you

 

You are needed

For such a time as this

Having been prepared

A way now set

 

Stand and live as Kings and Priests

Your position is set

Stand and walk out your sonship

You have great authority now

 

Ask Wisdom

She will guide you

In all truth

For she cannot lie

 

Through fire and rain

Transformation comes

Stand firm in your sonship

Focus only on I AM

 

A great wealth of information comes

Listen – Don’t throw it away

This is for the tomorrow

Let it simmer within you today

 

Now stand my sons

Come – I acknowledge your position

Go! Live out My kingdom

Here on earth

 

Do not follow the squirrels

Stay focused – Wisdom guides

Ask a question – but don’t presume

Wait and be patient for answers

 

Truth comes through

Sometimes veiled but it’s there

Maybe hidden

Ask Wisdom – then release

 

Remember – Joy comes in the morning