Thursday, March 3, 2022

Your Heart is in the Right Place

 



I ask, “What’s on your heart today, Papa?”

The answer comes

“come up here with Me today.”

 

“Come walk with Me beside

The waterfall

Drink in the atmosphere

The fragrance of heaven

Walkthrough my garden

Smell the spices and floral scents

Enjoy my company for a time.”

 

We walked through the waterfall

Into another dimension

Watching the fractals as

Water flowed down

Here we seemed higher in heaven

Looking down upon the earth

 

In silence, I watched the earth

As it turned on its axis

Watched the earth shield

I could see the net, connected

Some nodes were lit brightly

Others were still dark

 

So as I stood with Father

I declared,

“Hope – Joy – Love

Forgiveness – Mercy – Grace

To flow through the atmosphere

Covering the whole of earth.”

 

I saw these Beings I had just decreed

Take their place on that shield

While breathing the glory over the earth

The shield was twinkling bright

Ones in darkness – no more

The node lights were turned on

 

“Daughter” smiled Father

“Your heart is in the right place.

Stay in Me and hear My heart

As it beats in union with you.”

 

I stood in silence

Engaging the Father’s heart

Beat – beat- beat – beat

In union

Mine with His