Thursday, March 17, 2022

I Am Not Alone




I am hearing lyrics of different songs

 

You’ll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don’t be afraid of the dark

 

At the end of the storm

There’s a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of the lark

 

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed and blown

 

Walk on walk on

With hope in your heart

And you’ll never walk alone

From ‘Carousel’

Rogers and Hammerstein

 

“Do You Hear the People Sing”

Do you hear the people sing?

Singing the song of angry men?

It’s the music of the people

Who will not be slaves again!

When the beating of your heart

Echos the beating of the drums

There is a life about to start

When tomorrow comes!

From ‘Les Misérables’

Alain Boublil/Herbert Kretzmer

 

The chorus from

“Speechless”

I won’t be silenced

You can’t keep me quiet

Won’t tremble when you try it

All I know is I won’t go speechless

Speechless

 

Let the storm in

Io cannot be broken

No, I won’t live unspoken

‘Cause I know that I won’t go speechless

From Disney’s “Aladdin”

Alan Menken/Benj Pasek/Justin Paul

 

 

The time has come

Stand as sons

No fear – stand here with me

 

The enemy has stumbled

Though he doesn’t know it

He’s overstepped

 

Jesus stands with all clans

To right what is wrong

Shifting – sifting through

 

Chaos comes through this shifting

Stand firm – He loves his kids

We as sons, bring his kingdom come

 

Watch the world around you

Confusing – yet we see all

From above

 

God’s hands are working

His frequency is moving

Peace comes only in Him

 

Ride the wave – stand tall

He carries us forward

Sometimes going through the mess

It’s ok!

Don’t be alarmed

His peace he gives us in his rest

Will guide us through all this

 

We stand with the Lion, Ox, Eagle, and Man

We stand as sons of the Most High

Radiating the frequency of Love

Light to all Creation

We stand in Peace

We are not alone