Monday, May 23, 2022

Deep into Stillness

 



Deep into the stillness

Surrounded by silence

The spirit is released to move

Heaviness of body

 

A sense of going beyond

Into the depths of His Mind

Light shimmers; shapes move

Observing, then engaging

 

Shapes take form

People – who are they?

Moving and interacting

Recognition of some

 

Watching – yet also interacting

Observing surroundings

Fuzzy at first; clarity comes

Recognition of the place

 

Many people listening and engaging

Excitement felt

This seems familiar, as I look around

A stage with 2 chairs

 

Hearing teaching

Taking some notes

Beyond Mysterion

It’s the Up Up Down Down 5DP!

 

As I come back my body awakes

My mind is still

A knowledge of where I was

Has me pondering

 

Was I there ahead of time

Partaking in all the events

My spirit is full and processing

A new experience opens a new world

 

More is coming

Alignments are happening

Shifting in the spirit realm

Welcome to the stillness!