Friday, May 20, 2022

The Invisible Connection

 



Step into My stillness

Sit with Me in silence

Allow your mind to quiet

You will then hear My still, quiet voice

 

Breathe Me in

I surround all of you

From the inside out

Take in My Glory

 

Feel the breath circulate within you

Touching every cell

Flowing and moving

My Glory heals

 

Now release that which is in you

My Glory-breath as you exhale

As you are in union with Me

The Love-glory expands

 

The intent is key here

In oneness with Me and My heart

Creation responds

Transformation comes

 

In stillness and silence

Light the fire of transformation

Pour on the water of peace

Still the chaos of the wind

 

Creation responds to you

Seek Me through Christ within you

The invisible connection

We have within

 

Now – Be still and know that I am God

 

 

“Silence is power, for when we reach the place of silence in mind, we have reached the place of power – the place where all is one power – God.”

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East, Vol 1