Thursday, May 26, 2022

I Am Who I Am in Me


 Jesus answered him (Nicodemus) emphatically;

no one would even be able to recognize anything as coming from God’s domain unless they are born from above, to begin with. The very fact that it is possible to perceive that I am in union with God, as a human being, reveals mankind’s genesis from above.”

John 3:3 (Mirror Bible)

 

How is it we as human beings, can see/perceive, in the spirit realm? Excellent question.

Only because we have been “born/created” from heaven first.

Jesus, a man, yet God incarnate, was born from above. He lived as man, not God. Yet, God lived in him and experienced everything Jesus did. However, we as sons, because our spirit was born from above as Jesus’ was as well, are a unique form or fractal of God.


God sees and experiences everything through His creation. Everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Everything. He knows mankind’s hearts – yet chooses to experience it all. Uncanny really.


To think that I already have all that Jesus had within him as man, I also have within myself, but it is not a mini-Jesus. I am uniquely ME!


Every human being born here on earth has already been born from above first. Created by God as living spirit beings within the vast mind of God’s void or beginning-ness.

 

The more I think and ponder all these things in my heart


The more I am in the deepest love for my Savior.

I already knew I was ‘born’ out of the beginning-ness – the Void -Cradle of Creation.  I knew that. But now, begins a deeper journey of who I uniquely am.

I am Me!

I Am Who I Am in Me!