Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Releasing is Done

 




Releasing all anxiety held

Open hands upward

Eyes closed breathing

 

Circular breath

In deep

Out with purpose

 

Movement flowing around me

Shapes – no sounds

Color comes in

 

Curiosity

A door opens before me

Walking through a mystery

 

Tunnels and walls

Flexible - expanding and contracting

Fluid swishing around me

 

Stopping and listening

A rhythm I feel

Steady – not faltering

 

Realization!

I am

Inside my heart

 

I walk around my heart

Each chamber is a mirror of

The opposite side

 

The cellular structure

A muscle so strong

Yet it feels

 

My heart holds memory

Some good; some bad

But it still works through all

 

Jesus stands next to me

Smiling

You are fearfully and wonderfully made

 

I hold your heart in mine

I know all your cares and memories

Letting go of the toxic ones heals

 

Suddenly, in the natural

I feel my heart ‘ping’

As I released toxicity

 

Jesus stands right here

Laying a hand on my shoulder

Healing comes with Me

 

A mist then covers me

Cool and refreshing

Releasing is done