Monday, May 9, 2022

Into the Void

 



Stepping into the Void

Tohu Wa Bohu

The beginning-ness

 

At rest – in peace – yet

Blackness gives way to grays

Swirling around – THEN

A flash of light

 

Observing what appears to be small lightning strikes

They change colors

Blue, red, green, yellow

Now swirling around

 

Shapes begin to form

I call out Triangle

The shape appears as a triangle

 

I play for a time

Calling out shapes

Watching things appear what was spoken

 

I take my whole physical body in

Releasing healing and no pain

Declaring re-alignment of the skeletal system

 

Sitting in this place

The swirls and shapes moving around

I speak alignment in skeletal system

I see a skeleton of sorts

 

Bones moving and adjusting

Looks like a little dance

As it does this, my neck adjusts

My hips adjust

My rib cage adjusts

 

Shoulders move

Even my toes!

Now muscles are moving

Relaxing and releasing tension

 

Pain begins to subside

Released