Monday, May 16, 2022

Your Destiny

 


How’s your heart?

What is your attitude like?

Where is your focus?

Who are you looking at?

 

A shaking is happening

Small tremors here and there

Watch and listen – objectively

Dig deep – hints are being given

 

Stay focused – turn neither right nor left

Attitudes are coming to the forefront

Different than before

Ask “Why”

 

When you know the ‘why’

Sit with Me under My shadow

Being who you are and at peace

Eyes wide open

 

Like Esther you are called for this season

Preparation is key here

I have already extended my scepter to you

You have my power, my seal upon you

 

Release all I have given you, now!

Earth is ready to follow you

Stay strong in My Word and Breath

Not so comfortable, but needed

 

I love My Creation!

It will be restored!

My sons are arising

Stepping into their destinies

 

Raise your scepters

Decree what I say

The wave will begin

This is your destiny