Wednesday, May 25, 2022

I Am Eli

 


Here it comes once again

Anticipation welling up deep within

Excitement to see what will be

 

Time carries on, the beat is steady

What – Who – How- When

All flow around in my head

 

Suddenly standing before me a Being

Tall majestic and glowing

The form is of light

 

I hear, “I am Eli, a mystic of old.

You see my spirit form, but I am alive.

Your heart is open to teaching and learning.

I am here to help you.”

 

What? I am undone

Standing before Eli I feel so small

At that moment he transforms

Now my height, but still in light form

 

“You are not alone on this journey

Many are here to help you

Focus and stay in the stillness; the silence

 

Within you are great things

You will begin to display manifestations

Do not fear. Stay in the stillness; the silence

 

Eli is my name.

I am here for your journey.

Be at peace.”