Saturday, June 4, 2022

Becoming As He Is

 




What really is my heart’s desire?

I must ask this because my heart is fickle

My automatic answer is for more of God

But God has already given this to all

 

My Ego/Soul still wants some control.

My spirit-man tries to assert itself.

Holy Spirit still gives counsel.

Yet, my whole being yearns for more.

 

In searching and asking; just being still

Among peacefulness eventually comes true Love

I believe that when we immerse ourselves

In true Love, here is where the door opens

 

True Love has the highest frequency.

In allowing the body to fully vibrate

With true Love staying in that place

All of our needs are met

 

I must learn to fully let go of this material world

Fully align with true Love as one

In so doing this, I can begin

Manifesting what Jesus showed and much more

 

Toiling would be no more.

Healing and resurrection would be natural.

Living on the fullness of who God is

I become as He is