Friday, June 3, 2022

Revelation to Chew

 


Stillness and silence are friends

Within me now accessible always

Anytime I engage them peace abounds

Slowly breathing and circulating

Even as I work they are here

 

One must open that door in order to enter in

Without preconceived ideas or notions

Allowing chaotic thoughts to pass

Not engaging them at all

I can do this as I work

 

Objective observation without judgment

Wisdom then comes to clarify

As with Solomon, there is balance

My opinions and someone else’s

Seem in discord, but they balance

 

God created ALL

Right, Wrong, Left, Right, Up, Down

Adam co-created with God

He named the creatures of the earth

He named good and evil through knowledge

 

Look through the door that is open

It opens your future

Step in and make a difference

Boots on the ground

Justice in balance must be found

 

No emotions – look objectively

Hear all sides; see what’s behind

Everyone has a story that influences them

In the same manner

Judge not unless you too, be judged

 

These are just ponderings

Revelations have come to be chewed

Breaking down old mindsets

To bring and build the new

Surrender to this process