Monday, June 6, 2022

Quantum Time

 


A faint sound behind a door

I knock, and it opens

Quietly I enter through

Only to be bombarded by clocks

 

Ticking, ticking, ticking clocks

Not all are synchronized

Suspended in space and slowly moving

It is a wonder to behold

 

Each clock is different.

Some ancient and some new

But sounding out the time

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick

 

Among these clocks

What appears to be a man

Ancient in appearance, yet young

Light shining from his eyes

 

“Welcome to my domain! he says

Observe the times and seasons

Each one of these represents

The movement of the age.”

 

Marveling at what my eyes behold

I listen as he explains

“We have the time set

It carries through each season.”

 

“What happens, I ask, if it doesn’t

Go by the plan?

Man has been given free will.”

 

He nods knowingly to my inquiry.

“Man is such a curious species.

However, Creator knows the plan.

It is to be carried out.”

 

“Patterns are aligned

Change is happening.

There is more movement now

The Creator’s time is good. He knows.”

 

He leads me to a door.

Very old – quite ancient

A brass handle on it

Brilliant light shines from beneath

 

“Here is the Door, he says,

To what’s to come.

It will open only at the Creator’s command

Soon, my dear, very soon, you will see.”