Friday, June 24, 2022

The Force is Within You

 



The battle is not against flesh and blood

But the principalities and powers of the air

Warring for control and power

Warring for the soul of Man

 

Rise and stand against these opposing powers

Yet only in peace and rest

Here is where your strength lies

Stillness and silence within

 

As you come to Me daily; sitting in My rest

You sit inside the eye of the storm

Power is within you – I live in you

Learn to release this power

 

Your intention is prominent be one with Me

Allow yourself to surrender fully - we become one

Look at the need for the greater good

You can manifest it

 

Raise your frequency higher and higher

Righteousness becomes your balance

Love emanates from you

As My glory expands outside of you

 

Stand at the pinnacle

In the fullness of rest

Release My Love

Let My glory fill the earth

 

In the stillness of our hearts

Here is the battle is won

The enemy/adversary cannot stand in My glory

They either flee or bow down

 

You gave us the key

To benefit all

My Love and glory within you

In its full release

 

Watch, Wait, Listen

Learn from Me

Seek Me daily

I give that rest

 

Stand now, my sons

With your scepter in hand

Release My Love and glory

For healing of the land

 

Remember:

The Force is within you