Monday, June 27, 2022

I Am Fire

 



Deep beneath the earth, I am here

I warm the core for life on earth

Yet, I heat the body and land

With just a flint and tinder

 

I represent the Will and Intention

Where you surrender

Becoming one with me

You can accomplish much on the earth

 

Surrender all desires, hopes, dreams

Lay them before Creator and Wisdom

Let go of Ego and struggle no more

Allow the release, then comes peace

 

From within, new mindsets begin

Perspective changes and new lenses given

Objectivity happens

A sense of freedom settles in

 

I Am Fire

One with Creator and Wisdom

You can accomplish much

No bending but renewing the will

 

Oneness is important

Only here merged as one

Changes for the greater good

Grow in intensity

 

I Am Fire

Connect with me

Engage and entangle

I am here to serve