Thursday, June 9, 2022

I Await My Bride

 



Come to Me all who are weary and burdened

Come into My Rest

Here you will find Peace

That passes all understanding

I will give you rest to your soul

 

Within the Tree of Life, there is Wisdom

Within Wisdom, there is Truth

Within Truth, there is Righteousness

Within Me is balance

 

Seek the River of Life

Flowing from my Throne of Grace

Comes healing; rest to restore

Jump in and float, My love

 

I am calling all to enter in

Come away with Me, My love

Walk with Me along life’s paths

Stability of heart and soul comes

 

Walk with Me now, my Bride

I am waiting on the Holy Mountain

In the distance, I see you

Come – I await My Bride

 

Let us dance among the wildflowers

Sunshine upon our heads

Singing the frequencies of heaven

Embracing each other eternally

 

My song is love and peace to you

It is the beauty of today and tomorrow

Enamored, I am with you

As only a Bridegroom can