Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Fire and Freedom

 



Fire, you came to me

Not my will but yours

I surrender my will and lay bare

To hear from the heart of Heaven

 

I see Fire lit among the people

Just a spark waiting to ignite

With some, the Fire is blazing

Strong with passion moving forward

 

Sparks alight upon those seeking

As they pursue Me, the Fire ignites

With their will surrendered

Fire begins to warm their cold hearts

 

The need for governmental perfection is clear

A representation of Heaven on earth

New beginnings will appear

With superabundance and worship

 

Light Fire in the nations

Throw Love, Justice, and Mercy on as tinder

Blow on it with the Glory of God

Watch now; wait and see it blaze

 

The presence of God is in Fire

He rules and reigns from there

Allow the chaff to smolder to ashes

Freedom is here