Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Stepping In and Walking it Out

 



Step into My Presence

Breathe Me in and out

Come into the steady beat

My heart gives you

 

Sitting or floating

I come before the Throne

All around me, there is such stillness

I hear my heartbeat 

 

Erratic is my beating heart.

So, I sit in silence

Then another beating heart

Strong and vibrant are heard

 

As I breathe and entangle with the sound

It is the Father’s heart beating

Surrounding me and the enveloping me

Gentle and strong

 

A light begins to shine around me

It penetrates my whole being

I feel my heart come into alignment

As our hearts beat as one

 

Only here can stress be released

And Father’s frequency infuses in me

My body vibrates higher

Releasing toxins and stress

 

I find that my body reacts

To the Earth and all it has

Sensations of being one

Also releases toxins and stress

 

Thank you, Father, for all you’ve created

And thank you for your Love

I sit here in your presence

And now will walk it out