Wednesday, June 15, 2022

One Mind, One Heart, One Love

 


I once again walk the path of stillness

Ancient trees surround me

God’s glory shining upon me

 

In this stillness, I succumb.

Releasing all stresses in me

Slowly breathing in and out – released

 

As my spirit and soul align

Quietness within me occurs

Breathing in the Glory around

 

God’s presence swirls about Me

In and out and around

A peace that passes all understanding

 

In this place, I know who I am

I am spirit and one with God

I am a son and Bride with Him

 

Quietly I stay here in this place

The beating of God’s heart is heard

Comforting to hear that beat

 

My heart is aligning with His heart

The beats become one

One Mind, One Heart, one Love

 

Distractions come and go

Yet staying in this stillness, I must be

Living and learning aligning with Him

Shining as I should