Thursday, June 30, 2022

Purifying Mindsets

 


Come and sit with Me awhile

Into that place of no-thing

Here you gain perspective from Me

No judging as man judges

 

Settle in and become quiet

Allow your breathing to flow

Breath in My presence

Exhale My glory to all

 

New beginnings are manifesting

Some will look not as expected

Let go of all your expectations

Give them to Me

 

I have sent Fire to you specifically

This new beginning needs Fire to help you

Your Will and Intent must become reconciled to Me

Steps taken in this will help you later

 

Allow Fire to burn the old mindsets and expectations

Each day one or two will turn to ash

I will replace and restore to you

My mind and heart in yours

 

You will not be comfortable at first

It will be like peeling an onion

Layer by layer, the old will go

Until we get to the core

 

Sit here with Me in surrender

I will accomplish this in you

You will rise as my son/daughter

Shining My glory everywhere you go

 

You have been seeking Wisdom

In this, I am well pleased

For Wisdom will be your best friend

In times such as these

 

Now rest in Me – breathing Me in

Exhale your old mindsets

Be still and know Me completely

I continually reside in you

 

Remember, I AM in the whirlwind

I AM in the darkness

I AM in the Light

I AM also in the Fire purifying you